Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2015

My late Christmas Present From My Uncle

Hello Everyone! I got a lot of really nice coins that I got from my uncle in January but never had a chance to post it. I usually don't post anything on Mondays but I  had some time so I thought I will just complete this post.
1919, 1944, 1944 S, 1944 D, 1956 D. My most favorite wheat penny would the 1919 (shown in the picture) because it is in good condition for an old coin. I also have the same exact coin but is flatter and has less details.

 
 
1920 Buffalo Nickel


1943 S Silver nickel (The shinier one is the silver nickel)

4 Washington Quarters

 


2 silver dimes



 I am very sorry this was a very late post. I have bought 2 Boxes of Pennies and I will post how well it went.
Most Importantly, Thank You Uncle for these coins! I will take good care of them. :)


P.S: Follow my Uncle's Vegan Website if you are interested :)
http://www.tlcvegan.com/
 


1 comment:

  1. With BullionVault you may acquire physical gold and silver by the gram at current spot prices.

    Create your free account now and get 4 grams in free silver as a welcome bonus.

    ReplyDelete